Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill-Specific Links
- BP Florida Gulf Response - information from BP regarding Florida communities affected by the Deepwater Horizon oil spill
- Online Clearinghouse for Education And Networking - Oil Interdisciplinary Learning (OCEAN-OIL) - a peer-reviewed collection of scientific information and educational resources about the Deepwater Horizon disaster and its broader energy and environmental issues. OCEAN-OIL is a collaborative, community-driven effort by scientists, teachers, and concerned citizens.
Division of Emergency Management - Video Report on Deepwater
Horizon Response Efforts
- Florida Sea Grant Oil Spill Page - Provides news and information related to the oil spill including: a Gulf Oil Spill daily update, seafood safety FAQs, and Marine Education Offerings.
of Mexico Sea Grant Programs: Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill - Hosted
by the four GOM Sea Grant programs, this site provides visitors
with access to a wealth of data concerning the Deepwater Horizon
- Gulf Oil Spill Information Center - a collection of information sources such as press releases, website content, data, speech transcripts, interviews, videos, select blog posts, reports, maps, etc. related to the Gulf oil spill.
- Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS) Oil Spill Response Portal - Includes partners from several federal agencies, companies, universities and non-profits. The aim is to consolidate data streams to help response efforts.
Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill - Mississippi State University Extension
Service page with information about various disaster preparedness
and recovery issues pertaining to the oil spill
Deepwater Horizon Archive - The comprehensive online DWH Archive also houses public-domain image and video galleries, fact sheets, educational resources — even mission blog posts by crew who were onboard many of the eight NOAA ships that conducted spill response and damage assessment. .
Deepwater Horizon Incident, Gulf of Mexico - Daily updates on
the Deepwater Horizon oil spill incident.
Gulf Institute - Gulf of Mexico oil spill Information from NOAA
and NGI partners
Environment Protection Agency - EPA Response to BP Spill in
the Gulf of Mexico
- Water Sampling Reports for Deepwater Horizon Response - daily and weekly sampling reports for affected counties.
Other General Resources